Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    RB at UCLA (Community Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
RB at UCLA
 Login/Join

by Doug Spaulding (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Ray at the LA Times Festival of Books couple weeks ago. I know, I'm slow.

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now why did my photos post all out of order, do you reckon?

Technology! Hmph!

(Now how does one spell "hmph", exactly?)

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Humph, of course.

Are you the dubious character standing next to patrask?

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell:
Humph, of course.

Are you the dubious character standing next to patrask?

Ah yes - humph, with a "u". The "u" compleats it somehow.

patrask wasn't in this photo album, tink - of what do you speak?

Dubious? Me, Suspect?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Hm! Mea culpa. Perhaps not this album.

Try "Yet Another Photo Album of RB in Torrance" 26 May, pic #7 - patrask in blue...you in white?

OK. Substitute 'gorgeous hunk' for 'dubious'. Better?

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Try "Yet Another Photo Album of RB in Torrance" 26 May, pic #7 - patrask in blue...you in white?

No, I'm the fellow in Nard's album, in the green shirt holding Dandelion Wine, the CD. Nard is the fellow in white, in my album.

Gorgeous hunk is much more appropriate.

Now, post a photo of yourself, fairy dust and all!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Thank you,great photos

Posts: 60 | Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:

No, I'm the fellow in Nard's album, in the green shirt holding Dandelion Wine, the
CD. Nard is the fellow in white, in my album.

Gorgeous hunk is much more appropriate.

Now, post a photo of yourself, fairy dust and all!

MISTER Spaulding!

Re your recent posts, we do not approve of crudity. But we do of nudity.

Brace yourself for a full-frontal glamour shot (when I can de-mist the lens).

Watch this space ...

posted Hide Post
quote:
MISTER Spaulding! Re your recent posts, we do not approve of crudity. But we do of nudity.

What a coincidence - so do I!

quote:
Brace yourself for a full-frontal glamour shot (when I can de-mist the lens).
Watch this space ...

I'm braced! Let me wipe that lens for you.

Watching the space.

"Live Forever!"