Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray & Stuart Gordon at TWICS, the Play ~ 090214 (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Ray & Stuart Gordon at TWICS, the Play ~ 090214
 Login/Join

by Doug Spaulding (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Ray and Stuart Gordon attend the play "The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit" . Of course, Mr Gordon directed the fine film.

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Very nice. I dropped in on the theatre today to watch them strike the set. So sad.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I had a professional photographer with me who was responsible for a few of those.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More on Stuart.

"Live Forever!"