Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    PHOTO∫ Miscellaneou∫ (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
PHOTO∫ Miscellaneou∫
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Here's a few photos from a stack of CD's containing hundreds of images. Will add photos as they are formatted for posting. All photos (except Henry Kuttner/C.L.Moore photo) ©2007 Nard Kordell. Inquiries: catchaway@comcast.net ]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What can I say, buts THANKS. Thanks for doing what the rest can not do--provide photos from the past and present of Ray and his activities. Great Shots. Keep them coming Nard, please!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great bunch of photos. Thanks!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"More photos added!
More later..."

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks - thousands of fans appreciate that you are sharing your record with Ray Bradbury

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the very last photo, it appears Ray heard the word smooch instead of smile. Love that photo of him.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Knox:
In the very last photo, it appears Ray heard the word smooch instead of smile. Love that photo of him.

What you didn't see was Arnold Kunert removing the lemon Ray had been sucking on.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's no stroll in the park for Ray to get to the get together in the courtyard after performance of his play. His energy and drive is a study in discipline and love.

Yeah - I love that drive!

As he arrived at a lecture in Ventura last summer, got out of the vehicle, mounted the walker, and inched forward, he looked up at the gathered crowd, and proclaimed, "did you ever have the feeling you were being watched?"

He then laid eyes on my tee shirt and reading it, said to me, "It Came From Outer Space - God bless you!"

"No - God bless you", I replied back.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding:
Found It! There you are, sitting in the audience at the library, listening to Ray. (8th row, last photo). But...where's that "It Came From Outer Space tee-shirt"?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
But...where's that "It Came From Outer Space tee-shirt"?

No that was at the Ventura thingy last June.

Different shirt.

"Live Forever!"