New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Eighty-Ninth Birthday Pictures
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey there SD! Nice to have Rocket landing on board again. I was listening to some Stanley Jordan and Abby Road Beatles tonight, Rock. On the old turntable!!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good stuff.
I love Charlie Haden's "Nightfall" on "Nocturn".
Off to play now myself actually...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
DS! *Thank you!!* I'll be in touch.

Frank! Your "touch" has arrived - all the way from NNY. Natural sweetness in a bottle. And the cookies. Thank you!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DS, Great...our pleasure!! Enjoy.
f

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And your good note has reminded me to nudge Cathy yet again for the "family" photo. I shall nudge her forthwith!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After an extended re-visit to the photos and comments in this topic, I realize once again what an honor it has been over the years to be a part of "Things Bradbury!"

This was a treasured journey for our family. Looking back - now three years -the images remain as fresh as yesterday: the photos and attention to details by jkt, the insights and energy of
Doug Spaulding, meeting and conversing with Nard, the kindness shared with Mr. Pitchard, Mr. Pace and Mr. Nolan, the graciousness of Miss Derek, and the welcoming staff of M&I and later that evening everyone at Fremont Theatre!

It was indeed a very special day that will forever be celebrated in our hearts and minds! I am so pleased we were there to share some time with Mr. Bradbury! Thanks to All...
f

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
After an extended re-visit to the photos and comments in this topic, I realize once again what an honor it has been over the years to be a part of "Things Bradbury!"

This was a treasured journey for our family. Looking back - now three years -the images remain as fresh as yesterday: the photos and attention to details by jkt, the insights and energy of
Doug Spaulding, meeting and conversing with Nard, the kindness shared with Mr. Pitchard, Mr. Pace and Mr. Nolan, the graciousness of Miss Derek, and the welcoming staff of M&I and later that evening everyone at Fremont Theatre!

It was indeed a very special day that will forever be celebrated in our hearts and minds! I am so pleased we were there to share some time with Mr. Bradbury! Thanks to All...
f

Orbiting the planet called "Bradbury" was always a wonderful thing to do. The memories shall last forever, yes!

"Live Forever!"