New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Aunt Neva
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys. I've been working hard but will try to stop by when I can.

I ordered my copy of the new graphic F 451 from an independent bookstore (my preference) three weeks ago, and they messed up the order. Can't wait any longer so I guess I'll have to order from Amazon.

Posts: 194 | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Lake:
Thanks, guys. I've been working hard but will try to stop by when I can.

I ordered my copy of the new graphic F 451 from an independent bookstore (my preference) three weeks ago, and they messed up the order. Can't wait any longer so I guess I'll have to order from Amazon.

May I suggest Mystery and Imagination, they might even have a signed copy leftover. www.mysteryandimagination.com

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, jkt,

I just ordered a copy from you and wrote a short note on the order form. Tell Ray hi for me.

Posts: 194 | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Lake:
Thanks, jkt,

I just ordered a copy from you and wrote a short note on the order form. Tell Ray hi for me.

It is good that you ordered from this bookshop. I would like to clarify that I have zero economic interest in this bookshop. I know it may seem otherwise but the owners are Malcolm and Christine Bell. My interest in the shop is wishing it to not go the way of so many other independent shops...

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post