Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    GREEN TOWN (July 7th '07 performance) (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
GREEN TOWN (July 7th '07 performance)
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Few pictures of Ray at the Saturday night (07-07-07)performance of Green Town, in Pasadena, CA

~~N0TE~~
Check "Comments" for a YOUTUBE Video link to see Ray at his play, GREEN TOWN, last night (July 7th).
•________________________________________________________________________________________•

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
~EXTRA BONUS~

YOUTUBE video of Ray last evening, July 7th, 2007, at his play, GREEN TOWN. He says "Thanks! for coming to the play!", and discusses a few items with some of the people leaving.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yP7o23qqx7Y

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard,

Very nice. With you doing videos why does Ray have that hack Irvin Kershner doing the video again today. ;-]

It was good to see you and to meet your babygirl.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jkt, for what is Irv Kershner going to use the videos? I would think it would be a grande idea if someone was video taping the play itself, for a future generation.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
jkt, for what is Irv Kershner going to use the videos? I would think it would be a grande idea if someone was video taping the play itself, for a future generation.

I believe it is being done just for Ray's archives, not for retail distribution. I've not bothered to ask but will put it in the back of my mind to ask on Friday.

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
I believe it is being done just for Ray's archives, not for retail distribution. I've not bothered to ask but will put it in the back of my mind to ask on Friday.

Do that please - I want a copy of Ray Bradbury Live!

Maybe I'll ask Irv about getting a copy when we meet.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mindy Brandt, I just recalled, who was one of the producers of Ray's plays, said that they have been video-taping the last couple of Ray's plays . Irv may be part of the this initial effort.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
Mindy Brandt, I just recalled, who was one of the producers of Ray's plays, said that they have been video-taping the last couple of Ray's plays . Irv may be part of the this initial effort.

Yes, Irv has been doing the last few. Mindy is no longer assotiated with the company.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
Video of Ray at Green Town play is great! That's a great question that guy asked Ray about being young, and Ray's answer! Love it!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post