Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Dark Carnival and Something Wicked (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Dark Carnival and Something Wicked
 Login/Join

by jkt (created on )Gallery | Comments 
On October 24th Ray attended two events. First, at Every Picture Tells a Story he hosted the unveiling of a limited edition print of Dark Carnival. The second event was a big screen viewing of Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are wonderful photos. Thank you for posting them! And, Happy Halloween!
-Patricia

Posts: 86 | Location: Bernalillo, NM USA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting article in today's Los Angeles Times concerning upcoming 'Twilight Zone' event at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood. In Section D, page 3, George Clayton Johnson talks about his early desire to be Ray Bradbury.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by libRArY:
Interesting article in today's Los Angeles Times concerning upcoming 'Twilight Zone' event at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood. In Section D, page 3, George Clayton Johnson talks about his early desire to be Ray Bradbury.

I hope you'll be there, I plan to be.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by libRArY:

Here.

Thanks!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a video on Charles Beaumont, highlighted in the upcoming Twilight Zone event at Egyptian Theater.
(NOTE)Check Beaumont video on right sidebar!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ro...#p/a/f/1/T0ezeb32CcA

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a great clip!!

I just 10 minutes ago finished reading Gahan Wilson's "The Manuscript of Dr. Arness" in class when I happened upon this post by libRAry. This bio of CB's life is indeed very iron

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pictures jkt!

Interesting clip libRAry!

Thanks!

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I join the others. Thanks for posting!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post