Notify
Tools
Add Comment
ALBUM 2 ≈ Ray's 87th
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
"You want a who on the what now?"

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since it was a Cuban Bakery, perhaps they asked jkt to "splain"!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, I wouldn't know anything about that. Not too many Cuban bakeries round these parts.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Ah, I wouldn't know anything about that. Not too many Cuban bakeries round these parts.

Ray has a nice story that takes place in Cuba about Hemingway.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does it involve a parrot? I think I know that one...

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Does it involve a parrot? I think I know that one...

The Parrot Who Met Pappa.

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will Ray Bradbury be speaking up in the Pasadena/Glendale area in April by any chance?

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salamander:
Will Ray Bradbury be speaking up in the Pasadena/Glendale area in April by any chance?

Not that I am aware of at this time. March 29th is the Paperback Show but Mr. B does not speak at that. The first Saturday in April he should be at the Falling Upward performance in North Hollyood's, El Portal Theatre.

John King Tarpinian